No.372 - Blackheads
Dissolves excess sebum, and breaks down blackheads, whiteheads, and other impurities. Scroll down to 'details' section for more.
Certified organic & vegan, 100% naturally-derived.
Net Weight 30ml / 1 fl. oz.
All Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Incidecoder Rating: Goodie
- EWG Rating: 1 (Best)
- PETA Rating: Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Origin: Cold pressed from safflower seeds, sustainably grown in India.
The oil coming from the seeds of the yellow flowered safflower plant. Similar to other plant oils, it's loaded with nourishing and moisturizing fatty acids: it's a high linoleic acid oil (70%) and has only smaller amounts of oleic acid (11%), making it great for acne-prone skin. It also contains antioxidant vitamin E (44mg/100g alpha-tocopherol).
Omega-6 (aka linoleic acid) is claimed to have barrier repairing (by increasing cellular cohesion) and skin soothing activity and is especially recommended for damaged skin.
- Bioresource Technology, Sep 1, 2008, Chemical composition and oxidative stability of flax, safflower and poppy seed and seed oils
- Matravers, Peter, et al. "A two week clinical study evaluating the effect of a product containing omega ceramide on hydration and skin barrier performance: 3022." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 74.5 (2016).
We all loved it, and then we asked a group of independent beauty panelists to test it. Panelists were selected by a third party, Nielsen (NYSE:NLSN). The numbers are here:
Agree that the product targeted their concern with precision.
Found unprecedented results within 4 weeks of use.
Now prefer products with fewer than five ingredients.
Would look for the concentration of ingredients from now on.
Every morning and evening after your cleansing routine, massage 3-4 drops between your palms, and gently pat your face, in a firm circular motion all over your face, neck, and décolletage.
Each drop of this product spreads generously across your skin, so you only need to use 3-4 drops at a time, and can expect a 1 oz. / 30 ml. bottle to last 4 months or more.
Avoid getting the product into the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Patch test before use. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.