Here at ishonest we are constantly on the lookout for talented people. We are looking for dedicated, creative and quick-thinking people to join and make the ishonest team even better. We don’t want ishonest to be just another job for you.
We’re on a mission to help people to love their natural skin by creating simple skincare products that work. To do that, we’re building a team of people who are creative, hard-working and results-driven.
We’d love to hear from you. If you feel you’d be a good fit, please send your CV to careers @ ishonest.com
The Cosmetic Chemist will be responsible for autonomously formulating all forms of powder-type cosmetic products and ensuring quality and stability of each product from lab to production. This person will also be responsible for keeping up to date with industry trends, presenting innovative ideas and products and working collaboratively with marketing to deliver quality products on time. We are looking for someone who is a team-player with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment.Essential Functions of Job
- Independently formulate all forms of powder-type cosmetic products: pressed powder blush, bronzer, face powder, eyeshadow, loose powder, baked powder, etc.
- Be able to shade match multiple shades a day and as a powder and shade matching expert, offer advice and guidance to technicians
- Manage multiple projects at any given time from inception to launch making sure each milestone is met on time
- Maintain accurate record of work on bench and review formulas to ensure proper transition into production
- Issue compounding SOP, product specifications, filling SOP and collaborate with production and compounding departments to ensure clear communication
- Work with compounding and oversee pilot batches and issue adjustments as needed
- Evaluate stability and compatibility of products
- Troubleshoot formulas and compounding batches if out of specification
- Perform routine laboratory tests related to powder: press level, drop test, etc.
- Determine fill weight based on approved pan & component
- Attend meetings with suppliers, industry seminars and events to keep up to date with trends and technology
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
The Warehouse Operations Supervisor is accountable for the day-to-day operation of a department within the Distribution Centre in Dublin. The emphasis is on effectively planning work in order to meet established timelines and effective supervision of associates to achieve critical operational goals in the areas of productivity, quality, safety, and housekeeping. This position is responsible for maintaining a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork and for developing positive and productive work relationships.Essential Functions of Job
- Spends approximately 75% of their time on the operational floor with associates driving engagement, coaching, teaching, developing and providing performance feedback.
- Provides direct supervision to a team of skilled employees, which includes Workflow Coordinators and Associates as well as managing the relationship with the onsite staffing agency in relation to temporary agency employees working in the department(s)
- Administers policies/guidelines that directly affect work activities which include counselling associates consistently on performance and behavioral concerns.
- Responsible for creating and supporting the company’s engagement strategies by observing and coaching employees on proper job-related activities and providing timely feedback on necessary action plans.
- Sets and communicates clear expectations for team members regarding expected productivity results
- Owns, completes and delivers annual performance evaluations for each associate
- Identify and prioritize those tasks which need to be accomplished in order to meet daily business goals and to successfully prepare the incoming shift for a quick and effective transition and start-up.
- Ensure a safe environment for the team by driving safety strategies, recognition and accountability.
- Improves efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work by identifying process improvements and using best judgment to determine next steps for influencing change and partnering with leadership to resolve.
- Responsible for assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Resolves problems requiring broad based analysis to determine solution and presenting to Sr. Leaders.
- Motivates others and promotes collaboration and accountability to meet team goals
- Builds trust with direct and indirect business partners by explaining rationale behind business process and approach taken to decision making.
- Discusses and presents information and issues with business partners located in support and operational departments
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Associate is to safely receive, pick, pack, prep, put-away and ship product per established production rates using specified processes and procedures. Associate will be cross-trained to work in various departments to perform pick, pack, receiving, shipping and put-away assignments based on business and operational needs.Essential Functions of Job
- Receive and stock product, and pick, pack, prep and ship Sephora orders to both retail stores and on-line customers following established company and industry standard operating procedures.
- Follow all Company and Irish safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by ishonest.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Pro-actively respond to direction from leadership team, including Shift Coordinators, management staff and other departmental personnel.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards.
- Moderate but varying temperature and humidity in office and warehouse environments.
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat, lift and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kilograms.
As Senior Member for our key B2B customers you’ll manage the Account Management team, with ultimate responsibility for building and maintaining long-term relationships with our key B2B customers. You will possess excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills to motivate your team and drive mutually beneficial business goals with our B2B partners. The Senior Member reports directly to ishonest’s Chief Growth Officer.Essential Functions of Job
- Establish strong relationships with our B2B key customer base, acting as the main point of contact in all matters relating to their needs.
- Activate the B2B marketing & sales plan, collaborating with our Marketing, Sales and Operations teams, to ensure sales and distribution objectives are continuously achieved.
- Build, agree, activate and monitor joint account plans with selected customers.
- Ensure our products are consistently presented in-store and on B2B customers’ ecommerce platforms in line with ishonest brand guidelines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and marketing assets to support our B2B accounts in their promotional activities.
- Act as Line Manager for our Account Management team providing them with clear direction, monitoring their progress and assisting in the removal of performance barriers.
- Coordinate cross functionally with Finance, Marketing, Training, and Supply Chain to ensure new customer accounts are on boarded successfully and on time.
- Collect and analyse sales data and present actionable insights to the Senior Management team, identifying opportunities to grow our B2B business.
- Realise new business development opportunities by strategically identifying new customers.
- Maintain accurate customer records ensuring all customer information is up to date on our CRM system.
- Provide product feedback from our key accounts to the Customer Success and Education Manager.
ishonest’s goal is to create and nurture a safe and productive work environment for all. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company and insists on creating a space where everyone feels they belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. ishonest is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
ishonest will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.