No.122 - Generate New Cells
A delivery of renewal in a single stroke. This serum penetrates deep into the skin to deliver anti-aging ingredients while it purifies pores and wrinkles for a more luminous look.
As the serum reacts with oxygen in the air, it calms irritation in tired skin and stimulates blood circulation, forming firm skin, renewing cells, and lifting saggy skin.
Net Weight 30ml / 1 fl. oz.
All Ingredients: Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil
- Incidecoder Rating: Goodie
- EWG Rating: 1 (Best)
- PETA Rating: Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Origin: Cold pressed from cucumber seeds, sustainably grown in India.
When it comes to cucumber and skin care, cucumber seed oil is the one that steals the show for its soothing and moisturizing properties. But cucumber also has seeds and these seeds contain oil that has nice fatty acids and emollient properties, similar to many other plant oils.
Cucumber oil is a high linoleic acid (60-69%) oil that also has a fair amount of oleic acid (9-20%). It also contains antioxidant vitamin E , phytosterols and some trace minerals such as potassium . It is a very light oil that is absorbed easily into the skin. It is described as an excellent oil for moisturization formulations.
- Naveed, Akhtar & Mahmood, Arshad & Barkat, Ali & Khan, Barkat & Mahmood, Tariq & Muhammad, Haji & Khan, Haji M. Shoaib & Saeed, Tariq. (2011). Exploring cucumber extract for skin rejuvenation. AFRICAN JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY. 10. 1206-1216.
- Flayeh, Khawola & Sylayman, Khuther. (1987). Antimicrobial activity of the amine fraction of cucumber (Cucumis sativus) extract. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 3. 275-279. 10.1007/BF00933580.