No.372 - Blackheads
This transformative serum melts your blackheads, including the stubborn ones.
This leave-on serum clears clogged pores and helps to eliminate stubborn blackheads in as little as three days. The active ingredients minimise the severity and frequency of future breakouts, making this the perfect addition to any anti-blemish skin care routine.
Net Weight 30ml / 1 fl. oz.
All Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Incidecoder Rating: Goodie
- EWG Rating: 1 (Best)
- PETA Rating: Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Origin: Cold pressed from safflower seeds, sustainably grown in India.
The oil coming from the seeds of the yellow flowered safflower plant. Similar to other plant oils, it's loaded with nourishing and moisturizing fatty acids: it's a high linoleic acid oil (70%) and has only smaller amounts of oleic acid (11%), making it great for acne-prone skin. It also contains antioxidant vitamin E (44mg/100g alpha-tocopherol).
Omega-6 (aka linoleic acid) is claimed to have barrier repairing (by increasing cellular cohesion) and skin soothing activity and is especially recommended for damaged skin.
- Bioresource Technology, Sep 1, 2008, Chemical composition and oxidative stability of flax, safflower and poppy seed and seed oils
- Matravers, Peter, et al. "A two week clinical study evaluating the effect of a product containing omega ceramide on hydration and skin barrier performance: 3022." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 74.5 (2016).